Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sneak Peek ;)

I know that I shouldn't make a post at this moment but I just can't wait to share out my 8 days 7 nights holiday with my family in Hong Kong and Taiwan!
Well, I may just allowed to do some sneak peeks and highlights of the trip for this post.

We had the first 2 nights in Hong Kong.
We visited Ocean Park under the HOT SUN!


The climax of the trip happened on the 3rd day!
We sailed from Hong Kong to Taiwan on the cruise.


"Legend of The Seas - Royal Caribbean International".


This was a very first time of mine and of course, it's amazing!
We stayed on the cruise for 5 nights time!


We were served with nice services, foods, performances and so on!
Great services provided by the crews.

We stopped by at a few main cities in Taiwan during the days on cruise.
2nd day - KaoHsiung


3rd day - Tai Chung


TraNews.com actually reported this event. =)

4th day- Taipei


I'll try to share my experiences A.S.A.P!

After the total of 5 nights time, we were finally sailed back to Hong Kong Habour City.
Then, Bye Bye to Hong Kong and I'm back!



No comments:

Post a Comment