Thursday, June 2, 2011

My 21st Birthday


Alright, I would like to say:
I am officially 21st now!
Getting older and older!
My Gosh!

Some people said I might get the key of freedom from parent.
But...
It doesn't seems to be happened on me :P
Or...
NEVER!
Haha!
Whatever ;)

I went for my braces adjustment on my birthday.
My orthodontist was so sweet!
She gave me a toothpaste as present!
Haha!


My birthday wishes:
1. Slim down (From my cousins, relatives and Tiffany)
(Of course, I've made the same wish on behalf of Tiffany, Ally, Cola and Kevin!)

2. NO appearance of wrinkles (Okay, to be clear and short, means stay young and pretty :P)

3. Adeleen wished I get my prince charming
(She bought me a perfume and she wants me to attract 'him' with that)

4. Get everything done very smoothly (FYP and Final exams and many many more!)

5. Done my braces treatment ASAP!

6. No conflicts

7. More $$$ for me to spend

.................................................................................................................

Am I greedy?
LOL!
I wish to have 21 wishes!

Anyway, I hope it will be a good and new start for me!

I had a great celebration from my fellow U-mates and friends!
First of all
I would like to say thousand times of "Thank You" to all my dearest friends!
You all are just great!
Thanks for everything you guys done for me, eveyOne!
I am very touched and happy. =)
I love you all! :)
Hugsssssss and kisssss! Muacks!

Special thanks to Adeleen, T3, Tiffany and Jesse.
I knew all of you planned a lot for me.
Thanks!

Of course, Thanks Shawn!
You know why?
(Ops... Bear with me if you feel annoyed with all the "THANKS"... I really have a thousand of "THANKS" to say...)
Because he took bus from PJ, all the way down to Sunway just to join the celebration.
Thank you so much!

Pika... Pika!
Ops! Sorry...
It's Charles!
Thanks for sending the handsome one in Biotech back home safely, without frighting the acid splasher! :P
(Okay, you are considered not bad actually... ;) Erm... I don't wish to be so clear one la... But...What I mean is good looking as well in our batch lor... Satisfy? Haha!)

Alright, we had our dinner in FULL HOUSE @ Sunway.
I wonder why...
Is it because that I am turning into 21?
The topics we talked were all about the "above 18"!
Wey!
Please lar... There are some 'children' over there ler!

Yes, I mean Adeleen, Jesse, Kevin, Shawn and Charles...
Adults, please behave ma... ;) Kekez!
Woooops! But I think Charles involved the most in the topics with Tiffany :P

Strawberry flavored thousand layer cake =)


It was so tasty!
Right?


Thanks for the celebration and presents!




Okay, Tiffany said this is the "golden key of ferrari"!
Adeleen, Ally, Cola, Kelly, Jesse, T3, Tiffany, Shawn, Charles and Kevin
Once again
I feel very thankful to have all of you with me on my special day!
I appreciate it!

Lots of love!
Muacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment