Friday, May 20, 2011

The Special and Lovely Friend


Alright, this post is specially dedicated to my dearest loupozai, Jesse as requested by her!
She requested me to post about her.
Ops! It's not a request but a deal between us.
WHY?
It is because she was not so happy that I'm closer to Adeleen!
(She said I gave her a BIG GREEN HAT on!)
BUT...
Does she ever thought that, she's actually the 3rd party between Adeleen and I?
Hehe!

Alright, let me have a brief introduction of Jesse...
Why I stated that she's special?
Because...She's a MIX!
Indian + Chinese = Chindian (What we called)
She speaks well in Chinese, Cantonese, English...
Sounds PRO right?
I tell you what... She's not PRO!
Because she don't know how to speak Indian...
(which I wonder WHY??? Guess you too, right?)
She can sing and dance very well
She's a ROCKER, man!
Draw very well
Shhhhhhh....... A secret to share!
She's shorter than me... (Don't tell her I said this!)
But she said I am just gorgeous like her!
(Wonder is that true? Hahaha! Just Kidding!)
She's kind, sweet, polite... EVERYTHING!
We used to talk, crap, laugh, share, concern and enjoy together.
It's really great to be friend with her!

Wonder you still remember this?


Haha!
You should feel proud of this...
I don't simply do this to others... Even Adeleen don't get this from me!
(So you got me! ;) )
See...
At least, you got something special from me but Adeleen don't! Haha!
So you are still the champion!
Happy? =)
Guess, you are!

Anyway, I love you all!


p/s: I've done this post a week ago :P




No comments:

Post a Comment